Seekers of the Lost Boy is sold in stores worldwide. The Seekers Unit Study is sold exclusively here.
Seekers Unit Study | Digital Download
The unit study focuses on five learning areas, and includes the following:
- studies in language arts, with lots of writing opportunities;
- a hands-on history section, where the student gets to play detective
- geography studies, including working with and creating maps, and understanding waves and currents
- cultural studies, including some food fun with a focus on favourites from South Africa
- a dip into genetics and chromosomes in the science section and a section on weather and weather patterns
The unit can be used in its entirety, which will take around 3-6 months to complete. Or it can be used as a resource to dip into for the odd activity or area of interest. While the activities are appropriate for kids aged 9 – 16, all the activities can be geared up or down. Each section includes additional activities for children younger than 9 years old. For sample pages, click here: Seekers Unit Study Sample.
Seekers of the Lost Boy | The Novel (paperback version)
Available worldwide and from tarynhayes.com
To buy a paperback copy of Seekers of the Lost Boy in a physical store near you, phone ahead to be sure that the store has it on their shelves. If not, they can order it for you. Simply provide them with the title and the ISBN number: 978-1920654047. Alternatively, you can buy Seekers of the Lost Boy from any of the following online retailers (click the link to send you directly to the store page).
Seekers of the Lost Boy | The Novel (ebook versions)
Seekers of the Lost Boy is also available in eBook format. You can purchase the Kindle (.mobi) version directly from tarynhayes.com (R70/approx $6.30). Or you can purchase it from Amazon.com. If you have an eReader that is not a Kindle / Kindle App, you can purchase the .epub version of the eBook via Kalahari.com. This version is readable on most other eReaders including iBooks, Kobo, Nook etc.
Check out our most popular products:
- Seekers Unit Study 1 | South Africa (A4)
- Seekers Paperback and Unit Study Bundle Special (A4)
- Seekers of the Lost Boy (paperback, signed copy)
- Seekers eBook and Unit Study Bundle (A4)
- Seekers Paperback and Unit Study Bundle Special (LETTER)